The Icotek KEL-FA range is a compact system to route and seal pre-terminated cables as well as conduits or pneumatic hoses utilising KT series grommets (for cable diameters from 1 to 35 mm). After populating the frame with grommets and cables, the cover is put on and the two clamping levers are locked with the lower part by pressing them down. The twist-proof construction of the KEL-FA enables intuitive assembly.
- Quick assembly without tools
- Very high strain relief
- Very high cable density when using multi-hole grommets
- High flexibility with multi-range grommets and the IMAS-CONNECT™ system
- Warranty on pre-terminated cables remains
- Retrofits, repairs and maintenance can be done much more easily and quickly
- Wide variety of frames and grommets
- Integrated sealing provides protection IP54
For more information about the KEL-FA system, click here.
If you want to watch the installation movie, click here.